Finding a piece of land for cremation has always been a problem in Kerala. People from poor economic status due to lack of sufficient land space are depending the public Crematorium to fulfil the final rituals of their relatives. The Mobile Crematorium Units is introduced in the state to address the unmet issues faces by Hindu families for arranging facilities to practice cremation rituals in their own house premise.
Service offered under Mobile Cremation Unit
• Transportation of Cremation Box to the place proposed by the family members to do the cremation ceremony
• Minimum 2 labours for doing the arrangements and facilitation
• Arranging coconut shells and other basic materials for burning
• Arranging Priest for facilitating the funeral function
• Disposal of waste and other arrangements